Just a short drive from the Little Rock National Airport
with convenient interstate access, our downtown convention centers offer the perfect location for meetings and events of all sizes. An easy-to-navigate downtown area and ample convention center parking decks provide delegates with stress-free access to our two outstanding facilities.
For our guest's convenience, the Little Rock Convention and Visitors Bureau operate three parking decks and one additional surface parking lot in close proximity to our convention centers:
- A 550-space underground public parking garage at Robinson Center that provides guests well-lighted, weather-protected parking
- A 650-space public parking deck located only one short block south of the Statehouse Convention Center
- A 50-space surface parking lot located across from the Statehouse Convention Center on the corner of Markham and Scott Streets.
- A 600-space parking deck in the River Market District at 2nd and River Market Avenue is also available.
- In addition, several hundred on-street parking spaces are available within a few blocks of Statehouse Plaza.